1. A 90-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a Repair ticket must be generated by the customer on the MiningStore website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
3. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Miningstore.co first;
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environments.
4. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, the customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with MiningStore.co instructions.
5. Miningstore.co will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
6. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email within 3 days from the date the package is received according to FEDEX//DHL/FEDEX website.
7. Miningstore.co does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of customs formalities or other reasons.